ceiling speakers See Yamaha NSIW280CWH3P Set of 6 Easy-to-install In-Ceiling 3-Wa Details
List Price : $449.95 Price : $289.95as of 2012-08-08 08:00 AM
Easy-to-install, versatile in-ceiling speaker system delivers high-quality natural sound. Tilted woofer design for optimal sound directing to listening position.Dual 3/4" Tweeters Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 28 kHz Input Power (Max / Nominal) 100W / 30W Sensitivity 85 dB/2.83 V/1 m Impedance 6 Ohms Product Dimensions (W x H x D) 10-9/32" x 5-1/16" Mounting Depth 9-7/16" x 4-13/16" Product Weight 3.3 lb Each
| 5 star: | (4) | |
| 4 star: | (0) | |
| 3 star: | (0) | |
| 2 star: | (0) | |
| 1 star: | (0) | |
| 20 of 20 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Yamaha NSIW280CWH3P Set of 6 Easy-to-install In-Ceiling 3-Wa (Electronics) What a great deal! Three pair of in-ceiling speakers for the price of one high-end in-wall speaker!Lest you think these Yamaha speakers must sound like a bad office speaker playing elevator music at that price, let me remind you of its decent stats: * 3-way speakers, 6.5" round woofer, 2 tweeters (one mid-high, one high) * two built-in crossovers at 6kHz and 9kHz * 12� pre-tilted woofer, swivel tweeters * crisp highs up to 28kHz (key for home theater) * template was perfect for hole-cutting * swivel screw clamps hold firm to the drywall * clean finished look * handles 80W amp comfortably When I hooked up just one sitting on the floor, I was worried that I made a mistake, but after I got them secure in the ceiling and all working together, the room filled with sound, thanks to my Onkyo 7.1 home theater 80W amp. I am using five for the standard speaker locations: front L/C/R, surround L/R. I have one speaker left over, so... Read more 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Yamaha NSIW280CWH3P Set of 6 Easy-to-install In-Ceiling 3-Wa (Electronics) I bought these for a home install. They are better than I expected. They sound great even at high volume with no distortion. Built to last and easy to install. Used 5 of them for suround system and would recomend these for any indoor application. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Yamaha NSIW280CWH3P Set of 6 Easy-to-install In-Ceiling 3-Wa (Electronics) These speakers are a fantastic solution to great sound at a great price. I hooked them up 5.1 to an Onkyo receiver and a accompanied them with a Sony sub-woofer. The sound is crisp, and even more crisp with HDMI. I can crank up the volume without any distortion from the speakers. I may get another set of these to set up elsewhere throughout the rest of house or outside (under protection from the elements, of course) via the Zone 2 option on the receiver. These are a great deal. |
No comments:
Post a Comment