car audio forum See Jl Audio C2-650 Component System 6.5" 2-way Details
List Price : Price : $121.43as of 2012-08-07 07:59 AM
PAIR OF BRAND NEW JL AUDIO C2-650 6 1/2" COMPONENT SPEAKERS WITH ADJUSTABLE CROSSOVERS
Features:
JL Audio C2-650 6.5" 2-Way Component Speaker System
Peak Power: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
RMS Power: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
Mica-filled polypropylene cone
Butyl rubber surround
3/4" Silk dome tweeter
3-Position adjustable tweeter level
Mylar capacitors
4 ohms impedance
1" Voice coil on Kapton former
Flat, symmetrical roll spider
Ferrite magnet structure
Sensitivity: 91 dB
Frequency response: 59 HZ - 22 KHZ
Top-mount depth: 2-7/16
| 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Jl Audio C2-650 Component System 6.5" 2-way (Electronics) I was very happy with this product. JL audio really knows their stuff. They were hooked up like stock speakers for about a week and sounded great. Then I hooked them up to 200 watts a piece, and holy crap. You will hear sounds in your music that weren't there before. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Jl Audio C2-650 Component System 6.5" 2-way (Electronics) Great speakers, great price. Easily best quality and ranged door speakers I've ever bought. Loud, clear sound with an excellent design. 2 of 5 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Jl Audio C2-650 Component System 6.5" 2-way (Electronics) first let me say the service from the seller was great...these speakers sound really good--they take a decent amount of power and the mid-bass response is actually more than I expected... but they don't really get as loud as I needed them to for my setup..I've only had them installed for a short time but that is my impression so far. |
No comments:
Post a Comment